Wednesday 22 April 2020

Description of a Greyhound.

Description of a greyhound

Why hello there i have a report to show you. People, are you ready to hear some knowledge about greyhounds?

Greyhounds have very long legs which make them large. Greyhounds are skinny, this helps them run fast. Greyhounds can come in many different colours, such as black, white and hazel. 

Greyhounds don't really bark a lot, but if they're outside too long they bark cause they want to be inside. Greyhounds can make happy noises when they sleep. Be careful cause when a greyhound stretches they may fart.

Greyhounds don't really smell that much unless they breath on you, so get a tooth brush and scrub scrub scrub their teeth.

Greyhounds love to be patted and being brushed. They have short fur. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Aiden
    You have amazing knowledge about greyhounds! Your description is very detailed, I'm interested to know how you clean a greyhounds teeth....is it hard to keep their mouth open?
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post