Tuesday 31 August 2021

Hello Harold

 WALT: write a letter
Today I wrote a letter to Harold i you dont know who he is his life EDU Character

Life Education Trust - Auckland Central
And here is the email I sent him.
Dear Harold.
Your lockdown sounds very fun like you found your old racing car that must be awesome How fast does it go can you show me a video of it?
My lockdown has been very fun and I have found my old very bouncy ball. Here is a picture of it.

From your friend Aiden


Attachments area

1 comment:

  1. Well done Aiden,

    It's lovely that you sent Harold a picture of the ball for reference as well.
    Keep up the awesome work and well done for linking this to the check in sheet :)

    Miss Pownall

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post