Monday 23 March 2020

senior school trip

As a Senior school we travled to 3 fantasic places 1. beach 2.museum 3.library before we went to 2 of those places we went to the library and when my friends were looking at books I was shreching  up a auther Geronimo stilton and i found alot but i had to pick one so I chose Geronimo stilton secret anget now I will tell you about the museum so after the library we went to the museum we saw a couple of photos, it was like going back in time to see old wars after the photos we had a wee had look around and it was time to leave and I felt sad to  leave but it was time to leave so we went back to school.






4 comments:

  1. cool blog aiden great explaining. from tai

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Tai,

      I think it is great that you are commenting on Aiden's blog, this will help him with his learning. Next time try follow the positive, thoughtful, helpful comment structure. If you're not sure how to check out the post on our class blog or look below where it tells you how to do it. I really appreciate you keeping your posts positive.

      Miss Hart

      Delete
  2. Hi Aiden,

    you did a really good job explaining all the different places we went on the trip. I liked your reflection on what it was like seeing the photo "going back in time to see old wars". Next time check your capital letters and full stops to help break up your sentences.
    What was your favourite part of the trip?

    Miss Hart

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the idea to write about our trip to the Library beach and museum

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post