Tuesday 7 September 2021

Weird giraffe

 Weird giraffe

By Aiden bailey


Today I went to the zoo and I saw a bunch of people around the giraffe enclosure. I tried to get a better look. Then I finally got through and I saw why I saw a giraffe doing this. It was upside down and looked like It was kissing wood well it looked like it. The zookeeper said its been like that for a we while but then we all had to get out because it was closing time I guess that I had to misread the email they sent me so let me just say…. 

  


























 THE END                                                         


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post